Lost (spoilers!!!)

Is Sci-Fi TV your passion? Come on in and discuss your favorite genre TV shows.

Moderator: Bmat

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

Lost (spoilers!!!)

Post by FallenStars&Angels »

ok, here it is. DISCUSS!!!

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

YES!!!! THEY LIVED!!!! the raft people lived!! and the "others"? can we say tail survivors? but what is with the cage thing they showed at the end? and WHERE IS WALT?!?!

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

coolness, im having a disussion wiyh myself...last nighht my friend put the nymers into the google map thiger and it was uber creey! if you don't feel like heading off to google to see for yourself, here's what happened: they're coordinate for a little island off the coast of austrailia i think it's too wierd to be a coincidence...thoughts?

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

ok, more me! my sister came up with a pretty good theory, walt is on the island, which is why vincent ran away from shannon, he knew walt was there and he went to find him. so we can conclude that walt and sawyer and michael and jin and michelle rodriguez are all captives of the "others" and logically in the same place. and now watching the new episode, i get the whole polar bear thing. and the whole island thing. ish. research facility. but now i am confused about he whole dharma initiative thing. but what else is new. and i'm rambling. to myself...weeeeee!

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Emma, do you realize that you just went 'wee' all over yourself? You were the only one here, so it couldn't have gotten on anyone else...
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

:smt019 :ontopic:

anyway...

saw an interesting article in the paper today about the significance of the books shown on lost...like watership down and a wrinkkle in time. i skimmed it, ill read it later and tell myself all about it...

Jade
New User
New User

Post by Jade »

I love the show to death!! :D

Possible Spoiler: But what do you think is up with Ana Lucia? Why is she working with the freaky island people?
"You've gotta make your own kind of music, sing your own special song!"
-Mama Cass

Sindatur
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Sindatur »

I don't think the people with Ana Lucia are the "Others" that Danielle spoke of. I think they're tail survivors, or a mix of tail survivors and others, but, not "The Others".

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

aww this week's episode was so nice! hurley is the sweetest! and ok, we met the "others" or at least the tail survivors. the line between the two is still kinda blurry for me...but where is walt?????? and why do people keep appearing to other people???? liking the guest star guy who was in the new kid, and he made a reference to the outsiders. i liked that.

Nomad
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Nomad »

The guys from the raft have met the tail survivors. I am assuming that the "others" are taking them ne at a time and doing something with them. Eating them? Food? Hmmm

As for the appearance of , say, "the kid". Odd, since I expect he should still be alive. Guess we shall see on Wednesday.

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

mwahahahahaha cannibal others!!! i like it...gotta wait for i think another week till the new one...grrr

FallenStars&Angels
Site Regular
Site Regular

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i HATE cliffhangerses!!!!! stupid cliffhangerses...so what do we think, is shannon dead but not dead like before, or is she really dead like boone? i hope for sayid's sake that she is alive. because if she dies sayid will have no reason to take of his shirt anymore. and that would annoy me. lol seriously though they are an awesome couple i really hope she doesn't die