Grinning: B5 is winging its way to my house

Still a favorite with many of our regulars, come on in and share your insights on this ground breaking series.

Moderator: Bmat

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Grinning: B5 is winging its way to my house

Post by Bmat »

The DVD's that is. I was waiting until the price came down or there was a good special on either Amazon or barnesandnoble.com, since I don't like giving out my cc number to any more places than I can avoid. But I noticed that Amazon now charged $200 for the 5 year set plus $100 acquisition fee. So I went over to B&N and found it for less. I decided to not take a chance that I'd be able to get a better price on dependable copies from either of these two places and made the order.

But yike! More than I wanted to pay. But, well, I was going to get them eventually.

Sindatur
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Sindatur »

Great to hear Bmat. I was thinking of you when I recently heard they were coming down in price.

The first 3 seasons of DS9 are down to about $50 or less now, I've been waiting for them to come down, because DS9 was my favorite of the Trek spinoffs, but, I didn't like it enough to spend $70-$120 per season for 7 seasons. Found Season 3 on the shelf at Walmart or Target and picked it up.