Pictures from the sets of TLT

Still a favorite with many of our regulars, come on in and share your insights on this ground breaking series.

Moderator: Bmat

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pictures from the sets of TLT

Post by Bmat »

Look here.

There are also some posts by JMS. And there is a shot of some of the actors, also.

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Coo... so it HAS gotten further than I was fearing!
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain

Sindatur
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Sindatur »

aldan wrote:Coo... so it HAS gotten further than I was fearing!
Oh Yea, filming is done. They are going into Post-op now, and still holding out hope for the gravy of TV distribution. If they don't find it, the first disk, with these two 45 minute episodes (About 1 hour with comercials each, 45 minutes without) plus 1/2 special Features will be released in 2nd Quarter (Between April and june) 2007. I hope pre-orders are so high, they will greenlight and start on the second disk right away.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

Sindatur wrote:
aldan wrote:Coo... so it HAS gotten further than I was fearing!
Oh Yea, filming is done. They are going into Post-op now, and still holding out hope for the gravy of TV distribution. If they don't find it, the first disk, with these two 45 minute episodes (About 1 hour with comercials each, 45 minutes without) plus 1/2 special Features will be released in 2nd Quarter (Between April and june) 2007. I hope pre-orders are so high, they will greenlight and start on the second disk right away.
I hope so too! :smt041

aldan
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by aldan »

Me three... and a half.
Thanks for the updates Bmat and Sindatur! I have the first season set on my holiday gift list. It's likely I won't get it, because there are other things that I NEED rather than WANT, but one may always hope.... I have Season 2, but can't watch it until I've gone through Season 1 completely. I watched Season 1 on television when it first was televised, but I know I missed a few episodes.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and to appear stupid than
to open it and remove all doubt."
---Mark Twain