speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Babylon 5 Quotes

Still a favorite with many of our regulars, come on in and share your insights on this ground breaking series.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Re: Babylon 5 Quotes

Postby Merle » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 pm

That last one was absolutely priceless.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me.
Merle
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Because it's been too damn long!

Postby Qray » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:26 am

"At least they've shown us they understand our language, they're just not willing to speak to us in it."
"Who knew they were French?"
- Ivonova and Marcus

"If you see anything this big with eight legs coming your way, let me know. I have to kill it before it develops language skills."
- Londo

"Nothing's the same anymore."
- Sinclair

"We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations."
- Elric

"I have been nothing but compassionate and understanding. I mean, all you had to do was to admit you were wrong and I was right and everything would've been fine."
- Ivanova to Talia Winters

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
- Marcus Cole

"'May gods stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk.'"
- Sheridan

"Touch passion when it comes your way. It's rare enough as it is. Don't walk away when it calls you by name."
- Marcus
I'm going to die the way I've lived...poor, screaming, and naked.
Qray

Blog: View Blog (49)

Previous

Return to Babylon 5