Favorite Q episode(s)

The grand daddy of Science Fiction as a franchise, Speculative Vision salutes the genius that is Star Trek.

Moderator: Bmat

Anime Trekker
Site Regular
Site Regular

Favorite Q episode(s)

Post by Anime Trekker »

Well I was wondering since Q is the all time favorite recurring character amongst most Star Trek fans, what your favorite Q episode was.

Mine is Voyager's "The Q and the Grey" because of that scene where the female Q shows up when Q was trying to convince Janeway to have his child, and then the female Q told Q to "Get rid of the dog." The look on Janeway's face was priceless!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame." -From Hellsing Ultimate

Please visit my Facebook page. (search under the name "Talya Marsh" if you cannot get there from the link)

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

I have to say the TNG Finale. That was a good episode.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Desslok
New User
New User

Post by Desslok »

Deja Q. My favorite TNG episode of all time.

Q gets banished from the continuum, and chooses to live a life as a human on the Enterprise... because "in all the universe, Jean-Luc, you are the closest thing I have to a friend."

Some truly classic moments in this one! :)

Jude Knox
New User
New User

Post by Jude Knox »

Q!!!!

What can I say? The man's totally my b/f. lowellz.

I think one of my favorite episodes would have to be either the very first episode of TNG "Encounter at Farpoint" where Q is first introduced OR "QPid" :smt063 where the Away team are transported into a Robin Hood-esque atmosphere.

But, a very close third would be "All Good Things. Parts I and II." That episode proved that I am an ubergeek because I actually teared up at the end.

:smt022 :smt089
"Hand in mine. Into your icy blues. And then I'd say to you. We could take to the highway with this trunk of ammunition too. I'd end my days with you. In a hail of bullets."

Nomad
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Nomad »

I am going to have to go with Deja- Q as well.

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

I have to agree with Anthentar. Though I love all the Q episodes. The one where he becomes human, the one where he makes the crew Merry Men ... not so much the one where he shows an interest in Riker (which goes nowhere) and has those military pig-men hunting them down. :?

Sindatur
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Sindatur »

What was the one where he threw them into Borg Space? That one, was prety good from what I remember.

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

"Q Who"

Stardate: 42761.3, Aired: May 8, 1989
Directed by Rob Bowman

The Borg were originally intended for the series premiere, but it got postponed. Originally they were planned as insect creatures, but were developed into mechanical ones instead. The design was a difficult process, and an expensive one. The suits were difficult to act in, as the Borg forearm alone weighed 40 pounds!

forsakenscorpio
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by forsakenscorpio »

I must go with All Good Things. The episode inspired some of my best writing and was my all time favorite episode.