speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Getting published for aspiring writers - contest!

The place to talk about the craft of writing.

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Getting published for aspiring writers - contest!

Postby Hatty » Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 am

Hello everyone! I am an intern for Ether - and I am on a quest to find talented sci-fi and fantasy writers. Ether is an exciting new digital publishing platform and we are growing FAST. We publish short stories to iPhones and we want sci-fi and fantasy stories for our new contest. It is open to anyone, any age, anywhere in the world. Send us your entry via our online submission process and your story will be uploaded onto the app and become available for download all over the world. Everyone gets published, and the most downloaded story wins. We will have a period for submissions and then BANG – all the stories go live and you will have 2 weeks to drive downloads and watch the charts. Remember – this is short fiction – stories that work on a mobile so we are looking for 3000 words or less. Sci-fi and fantasy are fantastic genres so we are looking forward to some brilliant quick reads! If anyone knows of other writing communities that might find this interesting, that would be great :) More info here:http://theetherblog.posterous.com/the-ether-sci-fi-and-fantasy-writing-ipad-con I hope some of you will be interested in this opportunity - we are always on the lookout for new talent!
Hatty
Just Registered
Just Registered

Return to General Writing Discussion