Howdy

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: Bmat

L.L.
New User
New User

Howdy

Post by L.L. »

I haven’t watched the new Toystory yet, but it scares me. Feeling good about myself is a bad habit, as is being a narcissist. About once every three months I reappear here, and I remember all the regulars. I was dedicating myself to the endeavour of fiction after reading Charles Dickens, in a similar situation to all of a kidney, but my appetite is back - as is the habit of wiping my own ass. If you dare cross me, well let’s just say I have talons.

L.L.
New User
New User

Re: Howdy

Post by L.L. »

I’m getting a new Dell computer soon. I wanted a gaming computer, for a while now I had been dealing with laptops, but it’s stupid to sit in bed with it. I am getting therefore an Alienware desktop computer, because that is Dell’s gaming subdivision. The fact is, I have been trying to sort out editing on Pages for a while now, and it just isn’t fluid. I could get Microsoft office on the Mac, but I still wouldn’t be able to download all the games on steam. My breakfast is about the most laborious meal of the day, but gigging is a requirement. Gone are the days of reading, come the days of weaving that web.

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

IF anyone has any good ideas about what to get on steam, then tell me. I had fun with Changed and Binding of Isaac.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

I am sorry that I don't have knowledge of the kind of computer you are looking for. I hope you find one that fits what you'd like.

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

Thanks Bmat. I am getting one with all vintage parts, that are new to the market. Bad news, I have been retching, and my bones ache. I have been having terrible dreams of splitting the infinitive, and watching it become more complicated. Plus I rearranged my room, to fit a desk, so it is very disorientating.

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

It is amazing how many views this forum gets, without being so prolific anymore... Thanks, Aldan!

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

I have been thinking about homosexuality. Normally, a guy's job is to hit, and that is his glory. But to a gay man, I think blood turns them on, and it becomes a binary of paranoia. It's not someones fault if they're not a bully, but it is their responsibility.

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

I have been going through a lot of soul searching though. A big difference is I’m no longer flipping the crab.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

I hear you about soul searching. I have the luxury of some free time now and have been wondering about the nature of mankind, God, the "hereafter."

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

A big part of it was here, I feel like Spec was a part of my personality. It helped whip through the lies.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Bmat »

We have had amazing people here. I miss the site being more active, but I remember the members well.

L.L.
New User
New User

Post by L.L. »

Last thing I know, I was on some fantasy gig with Ariel, and Aldan died. He was good at sword and stone, a real fantasy guy. It was like a support pillar had disconnected from the agora, and I had work to do.