speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

The Jaded Wayfarer Inn Discussion

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

The Jaded Wayfarer Inn Discussion

Postby Magus » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:42 am

This discussion is for all matters regarding the location, plot and characters of the Lycoria adventure entitled "The Jaded Wayfarer Inn", started by Neurolanis.
Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Postby Dr_Love » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:50 am

My character...hex...is only looking for something to o keep him busy....if anyone needs a temporary person for their story or something....HEX HAS COME!
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:09 am

You could always join the 'Black sun' adventure, they've only recently left the inn themselves and we're always on the lookout for more members.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:51 pm

I'm just gonna wait for now, to finish developing my character fully...You know?
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:18 pm

After reading the whole thread for the Black Sun i think i should give it a try...is there anyone at the Inn that can give my character a heads up about them going on a trip somewhere? I'd really appreciate it.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:25 pm

No problem.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Dr_Love » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:28 pm

Sweet, thanks.
Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Raye » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:22 pm

Brizjien's just wandering around you know. . . .don't mind her. . . I'm trying to decide wheter i wanna keep her or not. . . .
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/
Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Postby Mr_D » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:00 pm

I was thinking of starting up a new adventure soon if you want to keep her around.

I just need to decide which one to do first. So many ideas, so little time.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Postby Talon Sinnah » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:30 pm

Question room for a half demon? This one is pretty sane and level headed. If not then i can make another character.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Mr_D » Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:54 pm

Always welcome.
Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Return to Lycoria Discussion