speculative visionscience fiction and fantasy

Redemption - In Character Board

Structured collabrative stories written by forum members. Join in on these creative writing projects

Moderators: Bmat, Qray

Bookmark and Share

Postby capt_tightpants » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:05 pm

Alone and weaponless the cheiftan rushed forward and attempted to grab the pair in a giant bearhug.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Talon Sinnah » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:31 am

Drake held his blade up and sliced the forearm before he ducked under the brute befor he could grab the other man he leveled his sword with a rib then slid it in. Howling in pain the man thrashed the weapon out of Drake's hand and grasped the small man by the collar. In a flash of movement he wrapped his legs around the arm and bit the hand. When he let go Drake grasped the hilt and pushed the blade further in. When he let go with his legs he monuevered his fall to land on one knee and ripped his sword out. When the brute punched down he dodged left and raised up putting the blade through the chin and out of the top of the head.
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby capt_tightpants » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:00 pm

With his father fallen The Brown Man was the cheiften of his tribe. Staring down from the hills he watched as the reamains of the caravan pulled themselves together and swore vengeance upon their kind.
capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Postby Talon Sinnah » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 pm

Seeing the others shouting out for vengeance Drake shrugged his shoulder and joined in. "I have nothing better to do so I will kill you for the hell of it!"
Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Ranryu » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:22 pm

Cravish looked about wandering what they where celebrating. As his internal voice spoke. 'Stupid bunch of incompetent know nothings, now is not the time to party those sorry scraggly heathens took the money box, THE MONEY BOX I WAS GOING TO STEAL.'
Finally unable to hold back Cravish calmly sheathes his blade and holsters his large bore. "You sorry sacks of Brown fertilizer, I WILL KILL YOU." He then takes off at a full sprint following what little trail the enemy left behind.
When in Doubt Reload and Repeat.

(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste bunny onto your sig.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.
Ranryu
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Previous

Return to Collaborative Stories and Writing Challenges