Morrowind

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderator: Bmat

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

Fargoth... the other, other, other white meat?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

He isn't even big enough to eat...ever seen him and that high elf outside walk near each other? It's funny to see Fargoth look like four feet up and the high elf look down the same amount...it's awesome.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

That's true. He's so little... maybe that's part of the reason we hate him so much
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

I just don't like how he looks at me. LOL. But he does help with getting Arille to like you lol.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

The tradehouse only useful thing in seyda neen.....

Kill them all.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

Practice for killing, persuading, killing, lock picking, killing, buy/sell, and one blade trainer.

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

And one 'Blade'.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

Are you talking about the Spark Sword you get off the body that falls for you?...I hate that sword...i get rid of it soon as i hit balmora every time i can.

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

No the woman upstairs behind the bar is a 'Blade', you know like Cassius

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

Oh, ok...well now you all have my opinion about the sword you get then.

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

Anybody else here close the door inside the Census place and steal everything in it to sell to Arille when you get outside?

Oh, and then proceed to empty all the boxes in Peligied and Balmora for sale as well? It'll pay for some decent armour and weapons if you do

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

I do!

Or used to now I just go to the orc manner in Caldera and get a suit or orcish at least the greaves, breast piece, and pauldrons.
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-