Morrowind

Sci-Fi and Fantasy games are some of the most popular on the market. Drop in to talk about your favorites from video games to role playing games.

Moderator: Bmat

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Always.

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

I do sometimes, it seams more realistic.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden

ruvnsaa
Just Registered
Just Registered

solthestime

Post by ruvnsaa »

so i was crusing about up north one day right after GOTYE came out and i found a trail of letters talking about a flying machine that had to dump cargo and then men. or something like that. it was a long time ago and it was interesting, but i didnt stay up north long enought to gather any other leads. and now i made a new character years later and its one of the storylines im interested in persuing. any help?

Dr_Love
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Dr_Love »

the story about the flying machine is very boring....there isn't anything good about it, but you get too see someone be a dumb-anus....have you talked tot he guy outside of the mages guild in aldruhn?....the mage guy...he's the main lead, gives details....but i reconemd now doing that mission, it sucks.
"They are a curious thing, these emotions. How they fly in the face of logic, how they overrule the most basic instincts. Because, in the measure of time, in the measure of humanity, we sense those self-indulgent instincts to be a weakness, we sense that the needs of the community must outweight the desires of the one. Only when we admit to our failures and recognize our weaknesses can we rise above them. Together." -Drizzt Do'Urden