Good day,bad day...

Want to discuss something else? Anything goes here!

Moderator: Bmat

Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mornara »

I want blood, and lots of it. I swear I am two inches away from assisting a suicide. I've never been this angry, and the only thing that makes it worse is that I brought it on myself.

That girl I was helping, letting live in my home, walk on me and use me has threatened to call the cops on me if I come anywhere near. She has stolen some of my college textbooks, which not only cost a lot, but are needed for my midterm tomorrow. And she dares to try and order me around now.

I don't think she realizes who she has messed with. Turns out she has done this in the past, and has gotten away with it. She's called me a *beep* before, but now she gets to find out just how sweet my worst day with her was.

So now I get to try and control myself and not shred her into such small pieces no one would even know a murder was ever committed.
Ita Est

Mikira
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mikira »

Aldan I hope you get a job soon with good health insurance.

Mornara (I'm answering your first post first) Yes I know how sore you were after riding those horses. But I also know how wonderful it was for you to have ridden those lovely creatures.

Now for your most recent post. Take a deep breath and let it out really slowly. Then count to ten. Call the police and let them know she took those text books and how important it is for you to get them back ASAP, if not sooner. I sure don't want you to go to jail over this stupid girl. (I know you won't actually kill her, but with that stupid restraining order she most likely will call the cops on you if you come near her to get your text books back.)
God doesn't make mistakes.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

That's terrible Mornara. You need to take some kind of affirmative action with the matter. Like Mikira said, you should first calm down and lean more towards care than not. Call the police, go through the proper channels, and I'm sure that things will work themselves out. Just be sure to not say or do anything that could possibly make the matter worse or take sympathy in this matter away from yourself.

Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mornara »

Oh, she has no restraining order on me, and trust me, if there are any restraining orders issued, it will be to her, telling her to keep away from me. I have done nothing except try and help her, and there are plenty of people that know that.

Also, I don't get hotter when I'm angry, I get nice and chilly. As evidenced by the email she just got. I won't give her any reason to have anything to use against me. She is trying to play a game that I know far too well, and she will lose. It just remains to be seen how much she will lose, and how much fun I will have in the process.
Ita Est

Neurolanis
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Neurolanis »

Well I don't know what this is all about but it sounds like the people above are giving you good advice, Mornara. Cool-headed is a better way of handling difficult situations.

Wow, beautiful day out! I didn't walk to the bay today. Well maube tomorrow. So beautiful!! Getting my book project together, although I got very little typing done today. I got an email with a link to a video at YouTube and I spent a couple hours searching out videos to songs I love! Great fun!

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Most ridiculous two days ever (as in hilariously-so). I don't have time now to get into detail, but just know that they've been pretty ridiculous. I'll post about this, probably, tomorrow.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Looking forward to it Magus.

Mornara like the others say keep your cool but if you wish to cause trouble find a outside party member to join your cause. :wink:
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Mornara
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Mornara »

My best friend and my sister have both offered to join. Want to join us Talon? A couple of swords would be great. :twisted:
Ita Est

SpookyKatie
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by SpookyKatie »

My day was and stiil is a sick day... :(
I have some kind of 24 hour bug... I must have gotten it from my little brother cause he was sick yesterday... *That what I get for letting him stay at my place after school everyday*

But yeah I had to call into work! and the bad thing is today was the end of my 90 days there...
*someone somewhere must not like me all to well...*

Aww I hate being sick...
Iron Skirt Kate, SV's very own super villain.
Art is love, love is art **Up-Date**

And take that old dusty road over to my blog!

Qray

Post by Qray »

[Q walks in wearing a full biohazard suit and sporting a tank of bug spray on his back with vicious looking spray wand.]

Not that kind of bug, Q.

Oh.

[Q leaves a box of donuts and some orange juice.]

Get better soon.

If it's the only time you've missed work in the 90 days, they most likely won't hold it against you.

SpookyKatie
Adept Scribe
Adept Scribe

Post by SpookyKatie »

I know... I got there this morning and they were ok about it...

Ooo box of donuts and orange juice! Thank you Q!
Iron Skirt Kate, SV's very own super villain.
Art is love, love is art **Up-Date**

And take that old dusty road over to my blog!

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Just lost my neighbor and friend. I've known her and her family my entire life. Strange how quickly time goes by, how many family members and friends I've had to say goodbye to. :cry:

Everything feels so strange after a wake or funeral. So many thoughts flooding through my head. Thoughts of the deceased and their lives and how they lived that life. Thoughts of the family members left behind in grief. Thoughts of all the people we know and love and want to hold on to even tighter.