The Lost Souls: The Hunt for the Dark Imperators Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by t_tibke »

That's definetely what I am wondering. Most of the main characters of this have not posted in a loooong time. I understand Magus put up a post about not being around, but none of the others have?

And taking this a completely different direction seems odd enough that we might as well just start a new "campaign".

What are your guy's thoughts?
T_Tibke

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Wait... completely new direction? What'd I miss?

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Taith hasn't posted in ages and to make a long story short the adventure's in limbo. Without the main characters none of our characters can do anything.

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Bread Butterbeard »

I am sorry for delay I will be posting soon please forgive me but real life as taken quite a toll lately.
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Fifthwind, Terry Brooks, Legends

t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by t_tibke »

Well... if we can pull this out of the can somehow, I'll do my best to help:) Dont' quite know what you have in mind yet, but at least I'm not lurking anymore... and now we're in immediate danger with the buring fire and all.
T_Tibke

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

yeah we need to get Xyster and Mr_D back and beleiver, but for now let the flames begin ^_^

t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by t_tibke »

Okay, so we kinda have things happening. I was trying to cast some sort of spell a while back here, to figure out what was wrong with you 3? Can I do that? Or no?
T_Tibke

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Kenshiro's of sound mind and is merely trying to defend himself. I'm not sure about the others.

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

the other are releiving the final battle with the Impertaor before they got sent here, a hit to the head will snap them out of it or usch. but yes you can do that

t_tibke
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by t_tibke »

I've been meaning to ask about this. Okay, so I don't know anything about Nutmeg, so is this red fur monster'y thingy normal for him/her? Or what exactly can I do here? Can I go in the mouth and punch out the backside of the throat or what?
T_Tibke

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

its an illusion, she is still standing there so if your char would have reason t odoubt it they could defeat it im gessuing

Bread Butterbeard
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Any ideas from anyone concerning this rpg? I am at a lost, I cant find my original plan and don't remember it, which is sad since ive made this up but still help would be nice
Last edited by Bread Butterbeard on Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The world you know is over Grandmaster Shard, will you stand and fight for your people, or let them slip into darkness?" Tartikoff Greenwood to Brayan James Shard

Fifthwind, Terry Brooks, Legends