Meroldor Reborn Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

I almost forgot to mention this, Talon. I had Arden fire an arrow at Darrien after the band's cleric disrupted that shield. It's your call whether he hits true or misses. Feel free to let him miss big-time - he's not Robin Hood, after all... :wink:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Where the hell is Kiarra and who is she with? LOL :lol: Been in lots of pain from my accident and on meds and sleepy. Kind of been out of it. Sorry people!

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

I believe Kiarra is outside the throne room, but I might be wrong. :P Anyway, if you feel up for it, just join the fray.

Hope you get well soon. :)

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Thanks sweetie. I finally made a post.

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

I created a monster in my youth.. this thing is still alive after 2 years... no doubt it hasn't stuck to my vision of the original roleplay... mainly because that thing existed in my head, but I hope you guys have been having fun with it

What happened anyway?
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

Well, as far as I can remember, we fought a bit, fought a bit more, had some internal arguments (mostly between my assassin Greyhawk, and, well...everyone else, really), some more battle, and then we came to Merolder. There, we were (oh so unexpectedly!! :wink:) joined by a mercenary band of elves, and elves with dragons.

Then we fought our way through the keep into the throne room, where we're currently slaughtering enemies and getting our buttsides kicked trying to figure out a way how to kill the head honcho.

That's the short story. :wink: Unfortunately, I have a memory that only lasts a few days back in time, but I believe that's about the sum of it. The others can complete the summary later.

Are you planning to join the fray again? You know what they say? The more the merrier. :D (I'm not sure that includes war, but what the heck)

Loxley's blog

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Anthentar!!!!!!!! :D Big hug!

Our story almost died a number of times but then we got new players to help us along and wow, it's been fun!

Anthentar
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Anthentar »

In contemorary wars, you are quite right... the more is not the merrier. That's why the us and the Dutch are so successful in Afghanistan (not to speak shame on the records of any other countries, mind you). But I see what you're getting at and I'll give it some thought
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become one. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you." - Beyond Good and Evil, aphorism 146

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

I was thinking about making a post in "Merolder", but I think I'll have to wait until Talon Sinah has posted, so he gets to decide whether or not Arden hits Darrien with the arrow. There's not really much for me to write anyway, until then. :P

Just an explanation to why I've not posted again yet. :wink:

Loxley's blog

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Glad you're still around Loxley! :D Talon...we never know when he will show up. :lol:

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Yeah sorry I will get right to it.

No excuses this time I was just being lazy I suppose, oh yeah car trouble to...iiis that a good excuse? :(
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

No prob. :) Welcome back. So, now that Darrien is about to kick the bucket, what happens next? I had an image of the entire keep collapsing, like in Indiana Jones. 8) But since it probably was there before Darrien and his lackeys were, that might not be a good idea. :?:

Anyways, my post turned out way longer than I had thought. The whole "dead soldier" thing is just that I wanted to show how rare it is that they lose any lives in battle, but moreso and because of that, how hard their captain takes it when they do. (And how tight they are, seeing eachothers as brothers in arms, and all that, and avenging their dead...or something like that). I just posted it now, though I've been planning something like that, since Merolder's almost over.

Loxley's blog