Meroldor Reborn Discussion

Moderator: Bmat

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Sol's still got to finish off Amon, so what I reckon I'll do is have him appear and get Sol to cover everyone's escape as the place collapses in suitably dramatic fashion. There's still stuff outside to wrap up too after all.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

Dammit Llew, Sol and Amon are supposed to have their dramatic showdown which leads to the conclusion to Sol's character arc. :P

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

:rofl:

Somebody's not been paying attention to class. :wink:
Celtic - An alternate history RP

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Mybad. Llew can get swiped right off the bat if thats better... :wink:

EDIT: I deleted it, so go ahead.
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

Yeah I had to edit mine after reading this to.

If Arden wishes Carpathian will help run the warrior out. If not just say.

Sorry but I am having to limit my days of internet because I do not feel like cursing out the internet connection. Damn more important things then the intyernet. :evil:
I am the poet of the body and I am the poet of the Soul. The pleasures of heaven are with me and the pains of hell are with me. The first I graft and increase upon myself, the latter I translate into a new tongue.

-Walt Whitman-

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

So, now the real question here, is.... Why haven't Llew or Ariel written in such a long time? :wink:

Well, anyways, I'm off to sleep. Me tired. Later.

Loxley's blog

"A man must do two things in life - love women, and pay back his friends." Ryo Saeba, City Hunter

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

We were abducted by aliens. :lol:

Sorry. I'm around. I'll try to post tomorrow.

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Same here.
“I Speak Spanish to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to My Horse” - Charles V, King of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, 1500–58

Loxley
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Post by Loxley »

Heh, that's cool, that's cool I say. So, was it the Grey type aliens, or the Nordic type aliens, that abducted you? Or maybe the reptilian-like aliens? I hear that the Greys have an uncanny habit of sticking sharp things were they don't belong. Nordics seem to be much nicer as persons. (So-called Loxley humor) :lol:

Hrm...sorry. Alien conspiracy theories are one of my hobbies. I'm alright now. 8) ...except for an upcoming day in school. Sigh. Ah, well. Gotta go. :?

Loxley's blog

Llew
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Llew »

Is Sol ready to be found yet?

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

I'm pretty much writing the end of his encounter and then you guys can bust open the keep.

Mr_D
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Mr_D »

That was longer than I originally suspected. Oh well. It is done.Almost time to wrap this up I guess.