The Lost Chronicles

Moderator: Bmat

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"Yes, do tell us." Rydar taunted. "I can do for a good tale right about now. And I'm a real good listener. I'll hardly make a sound as you tell it." He laughed.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

"Who do you think you're speaking to now?" Gregory spoke quietly, nearly meeting the creature's eyes.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"Who would you have me speak to, little master?"

Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Raye »

"its not that i am not proud of it. there is nothing i am more proud of than seizing my freedom and destiny. i am not even ashamed of the means by which i obtained it. it was necessary. such is the life of the slave. i prefer not to say only because of you sir." she said, staring straight at Rydar, not at all frightened. she had seen far worse in her time.

"for there is a hefty price on my head and i would hate to have to kill you and deprive the boy of his sweet revenge." she shrugged and added a quick after thought, " i don't mean to frighten anyone with my nonchalant attitude towards killing another. i mean no one any harm unless they mean it to me."

she said, casting her bright eyes downwards, her dark hair falling in her face.
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"And that would be a shame, now wouldn't it. I'll tell you what. I'll let you soften me up to make things fair for the boy." His tone darkend as he bore his fangs in a hideous smile. "Maybe we can even get started tonight."

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory frowned. He didn't respond to the creature, hoping that it wouldn't pursue the subject any farther.

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Alia smirked. She wondered just how big and bad this creature really was. So far he was all talk. All big and brave and bold. Perhaps he had a vulnerability and one of them would discover what it was.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"A copper for your thoughts." He called with a toothy grin. "I don't give them freely, so you know that I'm interested."

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Ghost only listened to the conversation.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"So a bunch of species going after gold shooting their mouths off. I warned Feris that this would happen. Go ahead fight each other and kill yourselves for I care not either way." Aramill ended his sentence with dropping his sword in its sheath. "You people are making enough noise to wake a slumbering dragon. I do not feel like killing a dragon tonight."

Feris kept his hands behind his head as he looked up and smiled.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory sighed and leaned back. It didn't seem that they were going to be doing anything important soon. He just had to get his temper in check and be patient. Soon enough he would have his sword, and then his revenge.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"Brother ready your things. We are not welcome in this grove." Before Feris could ask why a large eagle like creature landed within the fire light.

"State your business with in the Grove of Serinity."

"We only mean to camp." Feris sat up and looked amazingly at the large bird.

"Serinity is not for those of your type."

Well maybe Serinity should put up a sign or something." Aramill raised his voice.