The Lost Chronicles

Moderator: Bmat

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"Or perhaps Serenity should meet us with a bold and mighty hail. You may name us its long-lost brother; discord." He laughed again. "Or maybe just 'Your Lordship Executioner' will have to do."

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory stared at the bird, then shrugged. What did he care about some beast? He was not the one that had decided to stop here...and he'd fight it if necessary.

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"Careful Assamir Serenity is not fond of your race at any count." The great eagle turned to Rydar. "You have forsaken most of your kin have you not? Betrayers are especially looked down on in the Grove."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Rydar laughed. "I am guilty of many sins, but a betrayer I am not. Disobedience I have run aplenty, but none so grave as you imply. You cannot intimidate me with such foolish boasts of power. I've burnt better places to the ground than this!"

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"Yes but none protected by Serenity. I am tired of small talk with small brains. Who is your leader?"

"That would be myself." Aramill stepped into the birds line of sight.

"Actually us." Feris said as he arose from the ground.

"Elves. Since when does a band of people follow elves. Especially a boastful person like the Asaamir there?"

"Since we are offering them something they all like."

"Judging by the group a tavern full of drink a women."

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Rydar grinned. "That would only be half of it."

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory sighed, would this take even longer? How could he have patience when they were delayed every step of the journey by creatures that had no right nor real reason other than getting in the way?

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Ghost put his hand on Gregory's shoulder, " A necessary delay. Have a bit more patience then that. "

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

Gregory brushed the man's hand off, "I have no time for these things...it seems delays keep stacking in our way."

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"Hold your tongue boy." Aramill lashed out toward Gregory. "The only thing you should have time for is pleasing the woman who bought your freedom."

The bird like creature seemed to grow a smile across it's beak. "So is that how unsturdy your alliance is? May I ask waht it is you are searching for? Perhaps a gag for goldie or even a rattle for the little boy?"

"Actually i am in the market for a new quill pen." Feris smiled at the large bird.

Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Raye »

"pray tell, what is this Serenity that protects the grove?" Demien asked quietly, her glittering eyes alight with curiousity. her tone was respectful and reverent.
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"It's a bothersome mass of hot air and empty threats." Rydar dismissed. "It's not even worth the effort to argue with it and hardly that of conversing with it."