The Lost Chronicles

Moderator: Bmat

Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Raye »

"and if it is not, and you are wrong?" Demien challenged. he used his audacity to try and make others back off. the creature did not frighten her, and she was not backing down.
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

Rydar laughed. "Then we all die. But I'm not willing to allow whispers on the wind command me anything."

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

"He is a being of great power. One who commands the very creatures of this land yet is commanded by them. He talks with us as friends yet as a stern parent. Serinity is the peace in which you bask in this grove for yet betray him by staying."

"All riddles." Aramill said disdainfully.

Xyster
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Xyster »

"I don't care for this." Gregory glared at the bird, "If this Serenity is so generous and kind then he should not mind our brief stay. We were only stopping to rest for a moment before continuing on, and your lengthy speeches and riddles are only delaying us to stay here longer."

Ariel
Resident Author
Resident Author

Post by Ariel »

Alia learned a long time ago to respect strange and mysterious creatures. She knew nothing of the bird or this place and would not stand in judgement. She had found nothing redeeming in Ryder's character as of yet to respect. Perhaps she needed to try. Hadn't she met other seemingly evil ones who shocked her with a touch of humanity and...love?

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Ghost only smiled at the boy and turned towards the Eagle, " Huh, serenity must be powerful.... but scared. " Ghost smiled as a new thought came to him, " Oh I am in the market for a new pen. My last one broke when I was forging a land deed, or something like that. But anyways can I have a feather." Before the Eagle could reply Ghost was holding a feather in his hand.

" This one is to small " He smiled as he reached for another feather.

capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by capt_tightpants »

Barbarossa rolled off his seat on his wagon and stood gazing at the bird. He had never seen such a glorious creature.

Magus
Writer Extraordinaire
Writer Extraordinaire

Post by Magus »

"What buzzard is this who threatens us?" Rydar mocked. "What vulture? And who wouldn't wish to trade this raven for a dove?"

Raye
True Visionary
True Visionary

Post by Raye »

Demien shook her head. you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. she thought, remembering a rare phrase from her childhood. she stood slowly, and without knowing what posessed her to do so, she touched two fingers to her lips and brought the hand out flat, palm up. slowly, her fingers curled as she brought her fist in at her solar plexus and bowed to the bird. it was an ancient elvish greeting of the uptmost respect.

"please thank Serenity for the hospitality he has provided on us and ensure him that we mean not to impose upon him nor his grove and will be gone in less than a few hours." she said eloquently, trying to make up for the offense to the powerful being provided by her companions.
"Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." - Lisa Simpson

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=raye_lian
http://spaces.msn.com/members/krazyfox/

Talon Sinnah
Artisan Wordsmith
Artisan Wordsmith

Post by Talon Sinnah »

The eagle only flinched as a feather was plucked then moved the wing as the hand reached for another one. "Leave me be bothersome creature." He then turned to Demien. 'At least one has manners of this bunch of ruffians."The eagle bowed his head. "My name is Rinson."

capt_tightpants
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by capt_tightpants »

Barbarossa looked between Demien and the bird, a look of abject awe pasted on his face.
He stumbled up in front of the creature and coarsely attempted to replicate Demien's graceful bow.

Driver_Gabe
Site Regular
Site Regular

Post by Driver_Gabe »

Ghost looked surprised, " HUH, that was a little rude. " He then reached into his Gold pouch and started Idling flipping a gold coin.