Television, movie and comic scripts.

Moderator: Bmat

Longtriptothemoon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Star Trek: The first mission

Post by Longtriptothemoon »

Act One
James T. Kirk has been first officer of the u.s.s. Excalibur for 3 years and has already proven himself a very capable star fleet officer. Captain Connors of the Excalibur recommends Jim Kirk for promotion.
Kirk's farther designed the star ship enterprise and as a young man met captain April, the Enterprise first captain.
Act two
Kirk is sitting in lounge of starbase 4 ,when the enterprise docks and captain Pike introduce himself and learns the enterprise will be his new ship he is ecstatic.
Act 3
Pike gives Kirk a tour of the new ship. There is a new chief engineer named scotty. A young ensign named Sulu has just been transferred to the enterprise to a freighter ship. Doctor Mcoy is filling in as chief medical officer but Kirk wants him as a regular.
Act 4
Kirk says goodbye to his friends on the Excalibur, he promises Gary mitchel ,the first officer spot once,number one gets command of her own ship in one month. Pike recommends spock but Kirk is reluctant to have the Vulcan as his number 1.doubts they will ever be close friends.
Last edited by Longtriptothemoon on Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Longtriptothemoon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Star Trek: The first mission

Post by Longtriptothemoon »

This is based on the original series. I want to show how Kirk and spock became friends. I also want to show transition from pike's crew to Kirk's and no,kirk did not go from cadet to captain a short time span.

Bmat
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Star Trek: The first mission

Post by Bmat »

Longtriptothemoon wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:52 pm This is based on the original series. I want to show how Kirk and spock became friends. I also want to show transition from pike's crew to Kirk's and no,kirk did not go from cadet to captain a short time span.
These are fascinating subjects. Looking forward to your take on them.